Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know that my order has been placed?
- If you have an order number, then we have received your order. We will confirm your order by email within 24 hours of it being placed. If you do not receive this confirmation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I contact you?
- Please see our contact details.
- Please can you send me a brochure/catalogue?
- Unfortunately we do not currently offer a brochure or catalogue. However all our products and prices are available directly from our website.
- I have received damged handles!
- In the rare situation of you receiving damaged handles, please contact us and we will arrange for collection and redelivery.
- I want to return my door handles for a refund.
- Please see our returns policy.
- Do you have any branches/shops in <insert location>?
- Handle World is a solely e-commerce based company and does not have any traditional branches/shops.
- How do I install my door handles/locks/latches?
- Please see our installation guides.
- How quickly will my door handles be despatched?
- Most of our products are despatched within 7 working days. Wherever this is not the case we will advise you.
- Can I pay by cheque?
- Yes, just proceed to the checkout as normal, then click on the 'Pay by Cheque' button.
Please make cheques payable to Interior Goods Direct Ltd and write your name and order number on the back.
- I don't live on the UK mainland, is there an additional carriage charge?
- Overseas carriage charges are calculated according to weight and destination and are displayed at the checkout.
- What is the difference between satin chrome door handles and polished chrome door handles?
- Polished chrome handles have a mirrored appearance whereas satin chrome is much less reflective.
- Why are stainless brass handles much more expensive than others?
- Our stainless brass handles have been treated using an advanced process involving robotic polishing, chrome plating and application of a gas and zirconium mixture. This results in a highly polished door handle with an immaculate finish and superior durability.
- Are door handles sold in pairs?
- Yes, all our door handles are solid in pairs. You will see in the product details a field named 'unit' which specifies the number of items per pack. Cabinet handles/knobs do not usually come in pairs.
- How can I tell how big the door handles are?
- We aim to provide as much detail as possible with all our products. The product page for each door handle shows a diagram, and in most cases, corresponding measurements. All measurements are in mm.
Where measurements are not provided, please contact us.
Handle World is a division of Interior Goods Direct Ltd, suppliers of high quality home and commercial interior products