Terms and Conditions
Making a Purchase
We have tried to make shopping on our website as easy as possible.
You can rest assured that your payment details are always secure if you purchase from our online store. We use Protx to collect your card details who maintain the highest levels of security.
To make a purchase first choose which type of handle you require by clicking one of the menu images. You will then be shown small thumbnails of all the choices available in this type of handle or accessory.
Simply click on one of the images to see more details of this handle.
Next you need to choose a quantity and click the "add to cart" button. You will be shown the handle you have chosen and its price. Now you can continue shopping for more handles or click the "checkout" button where you will be asked for your details.
GuaranteeAll of our products come with a 30-day no quibble guarantee. Please see our Returns Policy for further details.
Terms and Conditions
- The Contract Between Us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received, our acceptance of your order (i.e. the goods are not out of stock) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. We will contact you if we are unable to accept your order for any reason.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery in certain circumstances, as stated in our website, and it may not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- Right For You To Cancel Your Contract
- To cancel your order you must notify us in writing.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your order then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your order but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- Your right to cancel an order does not apply if the goods you have ordered are Made-to-Measure items.
- Cancellation By Us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered and will not be receiving further supplies to go onto back order
- we are unable to deliver to your area, or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your order we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- Delivery Of Goods To You
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order (except in the case of certain Made-to-Measure or special order items, which will be as stated by us after the order was placed).
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been paid for and delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them (or in the case of certain Made-to-Measure or special order items - within 30 days of the delivery date quoted), we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered or in the case of certain Made-to-Measure or special order items, within 40 days of the date on which you expected to receive the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for an indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 6.2.3 above.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Interior Goods Direct Ltd, Unit 2, Jubilee Way, Grange Moor, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF4 4TD, and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
- Events Beyond Our Control
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion, accident or extreme weather.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Third Party Rights
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Governing Law
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Entire Agreement
- The only language in which an order may be placed and accepted is English. We apologise for any disappointment that this may cause.
Handle World is a division of Interior Goods Direct Ltd, suppliers of high quality home and commercial interior products